Monday, February 29, 2016

You're So Sweet

Good morning! Dropping by with another recent card, that I hadn't had a chance to post on the blog yet! I did the watercoloring on this earlier this month, then got it on a card a few days later - just didn't get it posted in the whirlwind of crafting that this month has been! :)


I would love to taste this ice cream - doesn't it look yummy? I'm sure it is tastier since it is heart shaped, right? Heeheehee!


All supplies are linked below - otherwise I think this is a fairly simple and straightforward card! Thanks for stopping by - have a very wonderful day!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, great card and yes I'm certain the ice cream would taste extra special being heart shaped. Love the little coloured splatters you've added to the background, just gives your card that little something extra. Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Heather!! Love the heart shaped ice cream!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete