Sunday, February 7, 2016

True Love Truck

Good morning! I kinda went crazy lately with the Quick Tip videos for Unity Stamps - and had fun playing with a lot of recent releases - so I'm stopping by again to share another one this morning!


Here is the Quick Tip video - I also had fun with the music on this one - think it fits the video well! Let me know what you think! ;)


I don't use colored pencils very often - so this was kid of fun to do. I also added a line around the outside with a black fine-line pen and ruler, and added a little softness with the white colored pencil.


Here is a link to the supplies I used on my card. Have a great day - see you later!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute Heather and the music did go fabulously! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute one!! Love the music on the video!! Beautiful coloring with pencil!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, made me giggle. Thanks for sharing your work and the video.

    ReplyDelete