Saturday, February 20, 2016

Some Things Better With Age - with Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Catching up another card and Quick Tip video I made recently for Unity Stamp Company - I so love this fun new birthday Sentiment Kit!


Here is that video - I shared how I did a monochromatic color scheme with Copic Markers: 


Otherwise, a pretty simple and straightforward card - and nice and flat and easy to mail! I also love that it's cute - but because of the colors, it would totally work for a guy card! Score!


Here are links to the supplies for this card! Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Love the look of this card and yes it would work great for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to be able to have any color gingham one wants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to be able to have any color gingham one wants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, another great sentiment and cute image. I love your monochromatic cards, I think they always let the image be the centre of attention. Thanks for your video. x

    ReplyDelete