Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SSS Floral Have My Heart

Good morning! I decided to play a little more with the latest Simon Says Stamp release, You Have My Heart - and watercolors - always another favorite! I paired it up with a sentiment from last years Valentine's Day release:


I created a watercolor background - then heat embossed the floral heart in white on pink cardstock, added the sentiment on the tilted banner - also heat embossed - added some gold thread, and a bit of foam adhesive between layers for dimension. Finished off with a few gold Pretty Pink Posh sequins!


Here is a link to the supplies I used - thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color contrast! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! Love the color contrast!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card design! The sprinkle of sequins and splash of color make it pop

    ReplyDelete