Friday, December 18, 2015

Have My Heart Purple

Hello! Stopping by again to share another card with the Simon Says Stamp Valentine's Day release! You can find all the new products HERE! I used the same stamp and die set from yesterday (click HERE to see that), but a different style of card:


 I again used the new Bramble Heart die - and a sentiment is from Roses for You.


I again die cut the heart from white cardstock, then layered it with some black and lavender cardstock, with a layer of vellum over the top to soften the purple a bit. I heat embossed my sentiment in silver on a strip of black cardstock, then used sturdy adhesive - all hidden under the sentiment strip - to adhere everything together.


Also linking this up with the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy:



Finished off with a layer of foam to pop that panel off my white cardbase. Links are below to my supplies for this card. As always, thanks for stopping by! Once again, you can find the entire new release HERE - happy shopping, and have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. I love the bramble heart die!!!! Such intricate design .....absolutely beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!! Love the heart die cut!! Very beautiful!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete