Saturday, November 28, 2015

Simple JOY to the World Card

Good morning! I feel like I'm really behind this year, but I still really want to get Christmas cards made to send out this year - so it is time to start considering in earnest what design I'm going to use. This is one idea that I'm toying with - seems pretty simple, and I imagine I can put my daughter's to work to help me get them done! Some of the recently released Simon Says Stamp goodies helped this come together pretty quickly:


I used my MISTI to line everything up - and I imagine that will help if I end up making a bunch of these - another step I can have my daughter's help with! I watercolored in the words and the background, then covered with a super heavy coat of Wink of Stella, and Glossy Accents. Once that all dried, I simple machine stitched it to my card base. The Glossy Accents is the step I'm wondering if I should cut out - not that hard, but a little time consuming on too many multiples of these I would imagine! We'll see what happens - and I'll keep you updated!


Here is a link to the supplies I used on this card. Thanks for dropping by today - have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment