Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome Baby Girl

Good afternoon! Ever have one of those days when you realize a challenge card you have had floating around in your head for the past week is suddenly close to it's deadline? Yeah, that happened to me this afternoon! So...I was grateful for a relaxed Sunday afternoon to sneak into my craft room and put this together:


Here is the challenge I was referring too - this week's Cure for the Monday Blues - isn't this such a fun inspiration photo?


I used a fun Simon Says stamp stars stencil, and some soft pink MFT cardstock to create the background. Heat embossed the large sentiment from Winnie and Walter's The Big, the Bold, and the Blessings, then softly watercolored over the top. Stamped the sentiment from two different sets - The Big, the Bold, and the Happy and The Big, the Bold, and the Extras. Added a twist of silver thread tied in a bow, then adhered the front panel with foam adhesive over my pink background.


We are going to make homemade donuts tonight - yummy! Hope you are having a fun Sunday Afternoon as well! 

2 comments: