Thursday, January 1, 2015

Avery Elle Challenge - Paper Piecing

Good morning! It's time for the first AEIHeartU Challenge of the year! This month the theme is paper piecing!


Please excuse my photography! Still unpacking and haven't found my normal set-up yet, so making do with a bright window sill! Here is my card using paper piecing:


I made this for my brother-in-law's birthday. As always, guy cards can be so hard, and I love how this one came together! I started off by using Finished Frames ELLE-ments dies to cut my pattern paper panels. Love the touch of finish this adds to the edges! Next I stamped my images and sentiments from Sending You Clear Stamp set - stamping the airplane off 3 times to give the illusion of movement, then paper piecing in white the farthest one away. Added some jute twine and black enamel dots to finish it all off!


Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you'll join us and play along! Looking forward to seeing your creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment