Monday, January 12, 2015

A Latte Love with Avocado Arts

Good morning! I'm up on the Avocado Arts blog this morning to share a few cards with you using the January stamp set - A Latte Love:


Now that we are back in Washington state, and in the land of Starbucks again, both my husband and I have been enjoying quick stops in there when we are in town, although I prefer tea and let him drink the coffee! So when I saw this cute image, I couldn't resist inking it up first!


I used some pattern paper from MME, including that vellum on the front section - it has shiny gold dots on it! Eeek - so cute! I heat embossed in white on the kraft, and cut a cute window to see my image through. I tore the bottom edges, and stitched the top together, before adding a bit of glitter washi and a wood veneer star.


Next up, I used those cute bees!


Layered some solid cardstock together, stamped the bees and sentiment in the little windows on my pattern paper - then colored in the bees with Spica glitter pens. Hard to see in the photos - but it made them fun and sparkly! Added some Mister Huey's white mist and a twist of jute twine to finish it off.


Last up, I had to do some watercolors again!


I colored with my Peerless watercolors, then stamped my image and sentiment over the top, adding some details with a white gel pen. Die cut that with a pinked edge die, added some Baker's Twine, and mounted over some American Crafts pattern paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. These are all amazing cards!
    I love your style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coffee card is my favorite! Dare I say, ever? :)

    ReplyDelete