Monday, June 9, 2014

Miss Your Smile

Hello! I loved the most recent release from Winnie and Walter - yet again, and had to add to my the Big and the Bold collection I seem to be starting! I loved the new stamp set The Big, the Bold, and the Extras - when it arrived I put this together:


I used my inspiration from this photo for Winnie & Walter's Second Playdate:


I used some Post it paper, and did a lot of masking to put together this one layer card. I stamped the banner first, masked it, then stamped the larger flowers, masked them, and added the smaller flowers and leaves. I used several different MFT colored inks, and Versafine black ink. 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great masking technique. I really like the yellow dot pattern for the background. It make the pink flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete