Monday, June 23, 2014

MCS Challenge - Shape Cards

Good Monday morning! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot - Shape Cards! It has been too long since I made a shaped card, so I really enjoyed this challenge - here is what I made:


I started off by welding together this little telephone cut file from the Silhouette store, and cutting it out with my Cameo using SSS gray cardstock. Next, I cut it out of the pink paper without the window, then again out of the red - both from a DCWV 6x6 paper pad. I adhere the pink behind the red, slightly offset for a shadow effect, then adhered it onto the cardbase I created, tucking in the "cord" that I cut using My Craft Spots Fancy Edges 2 die set. I adhered the heart in the center with foam adhesive, added some sequins from Tickled Pink sequin blend, and then heat embossed my sentiment from the new Robots stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will come play along in the challenge - can't wait to see what fun shape cards you come up with! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN shaped card Heather! I love the cute phone and the fancy edges die for the curly cord...so fun and creative! LOVE it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete