Monday, June 9, 2014

Foxy Love

Good morning! I know I'm posting a few things today - but I guess I have been busy creating, and need a little catch up time! So...I wanted to share one of my favorite cards of late! I LOVE foxes so much - and these cuties from Lawn Fawn are just as cute as it gets! This was my first try at the mirror image technique. 


I am linking this up with the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Embossing:




Finally, Word Art Wednesday's Anything Goes, and the Photo Pocket Page Challenge in the Moxie Fab World (since the die I used is designed for pocket page scrapbooking).

I colored those adorable foxes with Copics, added some Wink of Stella (thought it's hard to see), and fussy cut them out. The center stitched panel is a Lawn Fawn die, and I stamped and heat embossed the clouds with white and gold embossing powder on vellum and fussy cut them out as well. Added some jute twine, pattern paper from Crate Paper, lots of foam adhesive, and a sentiment by Avery Elle.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely i love the gold embossing and the cute foxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo too cute and so fun!! You added such dimension and fun details to this card that just make it shine!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like foxes and this is so cute. It is so delightful for me to see such creative art. It inspires me ( and others) and I thank you for sharing your talents with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!! beautidul card!! and your mirror stamping looks FLAWLESS!! love this card so much!! those gold and white embossed clouds are INCREDIBLE!! wow!! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is adorable!! The mirror stamping looks great and I really like those gold clouds!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinking cute! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete