Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Paper Smooches Feather Love

Good morning! We are still busily working on redoing the floors in our house - so I haven't had much crafty time, but thought I would share a card I made a little while ago:


I did something similar a while ago using a couple of Paper Smooches stamp sets. I used Positive Strokes to make my feathers, then just hand drew in the centers with a black pen. The sentiment is from Scripty Sayings.


Used Hero Arts Shadow ink for the feathers, added some washi strips, some Heidi Swapp color shine in gold, and some enamel dots to finish it off.


Linking this up to a couple of challenges as well!






Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!
    This one cool card! Totally dig those feathers!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design! Love the "feathers" and how perfectly you made it all look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just love this! Such a clever way to create feathers and the layout and colors are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week.

    ReplyDelete