Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mother is a Verb

Good afternoon! Stopping in with another card for the Unity Itty Bitty a Day Challenge going on the Unity Facebook page (and playing with watercolors yet again!):


I am also playing along with the Inspired By Challenge for the week - here is the photo inspiration:


I used an itty bitty, that for some reason I had never inked up! And sadly enough, I think I have had it for about a year! It is called "Motherhood is a Verb" - and any mother can vouch for how true that is! I used some watercolors to make a background, then stamped my image over the top, before adding a bit of Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine to glam it up a bit.


Used some pattern paper from Crate Paper for my background, attached the watercolor panel, then added some pink stripe and gold washi tape. Finished off with a tiny wood veneer heart with some gold thread tied around it.


Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon!


2 comments: