Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PS Anything Goes - Great Joy!

Hello! Just wanted to share the card I made for this weeks Anything Goes Challenge at Paper Smooches - I love my PS stamps and dies, and any excuse to play with them is definitely welcome! This card makes me particularly happy - LOVE that adorable little sheep!


I started off with PS Borders 1 die to cut the hill using some American Crafts pattern paper. The sheep is from Party Posse, and I colored a bit with Copics, then put Glossy Accents on the fleece and covered with white tinsel glitter. Finished off with plain Glossy Accents on the eyes and nose.



The sentiment is from Group Hugs, and I added a bit of ivory jute twine on the bottom to finish it off.


Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are staying warm wherever you are!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute - he looks like he's dancing on the hill! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this little sheep! ACK! Adorable! LOOOOOOVE! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again this week (Picture Perfect)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete