Thursday, November 7, 2013

Flower with a non-flower stamp

Good morning! Just wanted to pop in and share a card I made the other night for the first Stamp It Card Challenge over at Paper Crafts Connection - this one is to make a card with a flower on it, using a non-flower stamp. I made this - can you guess what the flower is made of?


It's a snowflake stamp from Unity Stamps Snowflake Kisses set! The stem and leave (I'm assuming it was okay to use that part of a flower stamp!) was from the July 2013 KOTM. I stamped the snowflake several times in two different colors of MFT ink on Avery Elle Sea Glass cardstock. Stamped an Avery Elle sentiment from Oh Happy Day, rounded the top corners, and added some distress ink to the edges of the card to finish it off!


Thanks for stopping by! I have a couple more to post, so I will probably pop back in here with those pretty soon too!

2 comments: