Saturday, October 5, 2013

SPS October Hop and Challenge - Brown and Green

Good morning! In addition to World Card Making Day, it is also the first Saturday of the month, so the Shop Pumpkin Spice Design Team is hopping together with a new challenge. I'm the first stop on the hop, so you can just hop along from here to see what the Design Team has whipped up for you! The challenge this week is Brown and Green - here is what I made:  


I used an older Glitz Design paper pad from Shop Pumpkin Spice. It isn't carried there any more, but you can find a few other beautiful ones HERE. I used a Unity Stamp Co image and sentiment (you can find the Unity Stamps that SPS carries HERE, unfortunately not this one!) My die cut was a Lil' Inker's stitched circle die. 


I added some lace trim and jute twine, a couple of coordinating pearls from my stash, and a dab of Stickles to add a bit of sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by! You're next stop is Missy - and here is the entire blog line-up if you get lost along the way:

Heather: www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com (you are here)


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! What a stunning color combo for a Christmas card; you are a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Heather! The colors work perfectly together! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Heather. Wonderful holiday card using the Green and Brown combination... very pretty.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice holiday card. The green and brown go great together as they are true earth colors. I also love to use lace trimmings on my cards and I save the lace my Grandmother made for extra special relatives and friends. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Heather, I love the pretty lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Heather! Love the color combo for the challenge! The textures you added are so pretty and love the stickles on the antlers.
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete