Monday, May 13, 2013

You Are.The.Best.


Hello! Playing along today with the challenge at A Blog Called Hero: All That Glitters! Here is what I made:
I used sequins for my sparkle! My newest obsession it seems!


That awesome doily? It is a Hero Arts stamp! I have actually had it for MONTHS and just now used it for the first time! Now...I think I'm in love with it! SOOOO fun! I stamped and heat embossed it with white embossing powder on some pattern paper from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad..
The center panel was trimmed from a sheet from the same paper pad, I wrapped some jute twine around, glued on some sequins, then attached the sentiment panel with foam adhesive. Super easy! 
Thanks for stopping by again! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cool. Love how you paired the classy doily with funky bubble talk pannel. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete