Friday, March 1, 2013

Unity FWF - Moxie Fab Camera Craze Challenge

Good morning! I have been itching to play along with the Camera Craze Challenge over at Moxie Fab World - and since today is Friends with Flair Friday at the Unity Blog, it seemed perfect to combine the two! Here is what I made:
I started off with some super fun My Mind's Eye pattern papers, and stamped the camera and sentiment on it. I inked the edges of each layer with coordinating distress ink as well. 
I layered the two papers together, then added some Tim Holtz film strip trim, stapled on the edges to hold it in place. 
Added some bling to the camera, and some drips of Mister Huey's to finish it off.
Hope your day is going fabulous! Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. holy moly... that bling really makes this card amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A work of art, for sure. Love the bling in there and the film strip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! The sentiment is just so perfect :)

    Amanda
    www.lovejoypaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love image, the touch of bling and film strip!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bling you added to the camera! Super card, with some very artistic touches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design! Now I want a blingy camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Card. Love how you finished your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your choice of papers, really makes this photo shoot explode with excitment. The addition of the bling reminds me of flashes going off! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, I love it! The addition of the film tape and big splatters make this look extra-amazing :) Thanks for playing along with us at Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific card! Love the blue-orange combo, and how perfect is that TH film strip for this!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Great colors and love that th film strip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card!! Even with the bling, it's still masucline with those great colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete