Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SPS Daily Inspiration - Crate Paper Pretties!

Good morning! Today is my day to share some inspiration over on the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog. Today I decided to pull out some product from one of my favorite paper companies - Crate Paper. Here is what I made:
The paper and die cut embellishments came from Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection.
My pattern papers are from the 6x6 paper pad - I layered them up, and used an edge punch on the brown wood grain paper before attaching it behind the gingham strip.
The flowers (aren't they GORGEOUS?) are from the die cut elements sheet, as well as the tiny sentiment. I attached the flowers with foam adhesive, punched a hole in the little sentiment piece, then tied it on with some jute twine, anchoring it in place with a pop-dot. 
Finished by rounding a couple of corners, then attached the entire front panel with foam adhesive to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you are having a beautiful week! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful Birthday card!
    Have a Fabulous day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heather, this is so stunning! The papers are so gorgeous and just love the layering and all the elements:) Beautiful!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Heather, pretty, pretty papers!!

    ReplyDelete