Friday, March 1, 2013

Paper Smooches - I {heart} you

Good evening again! I have to say that I truly could NOT wait to play along with this weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge! Here is what I made:
And here is the DARLING inspiration piece! Now can you tell why I couldn't wait to play along?!?!?
I decided to start by pulling the finger theme through, and used Helping Hands for the "I Love You" in sign language. I colored it on white cardstock with Copic markers, then paper pieced it onto some fun tidbits cut from some American Crafts paper - which is where I got all my pattern paper. 
I did the same with the heart on the sentiment, then added the mustache, and the eyes only from the smiley face from Hot Concoctions. 
Inked all the edges with distress ink, then tucked a bit of American Crafts Ribbon in there as well.
So fun! I just LOVE my Paper Smooches stamps! That's all for me tonight - but make sure and stop by tomorrow for the Shop Pumpkin Spice monthly blog hop! See you then!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Heather! I LOVE your different details for the face with the mustache and the hand---LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those papers too!! YOU rocked this inspiration photo!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! There's still time to play along with us and our Trend Watch: SMILES challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete