Saturday, March 9, 2013

New SPS Challenge - Time

Good morning! Happy Saturday! Today is the start of a brand new challenge over at Shop Pumpkin Spice - this time the challenge is "Time" - using the word or an element that implies time. I decided to go with the word:
I used some paper from what seems to be my favorite paper company lately - Crate Paper. This is from their 6x6 Fourteen paper pad.
I used a doily, some My Creative Time Stamps and Dies, and some Tim Holtz distress ink. 
Finished off with some jute twine and just a touch of bling on the cupcake.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure and scoot on over to join this weeks challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute take on "time" and a lovely card, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love all the layers and colors. I hope you will visit and link up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party. Lots of prizes!


    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute Heather---great papers, colors, and I like the bling you added!!!

    ReplyDelete