Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Craft Spot - Sweet Birthday Wishes

Good morning! I'm sharing a sweet little birthday card over at My Craft Spot this morning - it's perfect for this weeks challenge, Sweet Treats! If you haven't played along yet - I hope you will join in the fun! 
My sentiment came from this stamp set called Sweet Sentiments:


I used some papers from Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection, as well as some die cut paper elements to embellish the front of my card, each piece attached with foam adhesive for a tiny bit of dimension.
The edges of my pattern paper are lightly inked with Tim Holtz distress ink coordinating colors.
I added some Sheer White Ribbon and Twisted Lime Trendy Twine from My Craft Spot, tied in a bow with a pink button to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. WOW you made two great cards today. I love them both. Your cupcake is yummy. And the mermaid card is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Heather, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete