Monday, March 4, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #89 - Tasty Treats

Good Monday morning! Can you believe that it is a new week already? This weekend seemed to fly by for some reason! But, since it is Monday, that means it is time for a new challenge over at My Craft Spot - and this week the theme is Tasty Treats! Since I am getting excited for spring - and strawberries always make me think of spring - this is what I made:
I used Sweet Sentiments - Set #2 for my sentiment:


My pattern papers are all from Crate Paper's Pretty Party 6x6 paper pad, and the strawberries are from the coordinating die cut sheet.  
I inked the edges of each layer with matching distress ink, then layered the doily and the strawberries on the green layer (using foam adhesive on the set of two for dimension). I wrapped some Sheer White Ribbon from MCS around and attached it in back, then wrapped some Divine Twine in Green Apple and Valentine Twist and tied in a bow. 
Finished off by stamping my sentiment with some PTI ink, then attaching the green panel to the card base using foam adhesive, to give the twine and ribbon a place to hide on the back!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I do hope you will join in our challenge this week! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

5 comments:

  1. Such a PRETTY card !! Those strawberrys look good enough to eat, the colors are fabulous !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is pretty and sweet! I hope you will come and link up at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.


    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute & Yummy Card!
    Have a Fabulous day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete