Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Moxie Fab Elegant Emerald Card

Good evening! I really wanted to play along with this weeks Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - and managed to sneak in a few minute this afternoon. Unfortunately...this did NOT come out as I envisioned in my head - and since I am busy packing to head out of town tomorrow, there was no way I could squeeze in a revised version. So...here it is anyway:
Here is the trigger photo:


I started off by misting a doily with a couple colors of Mister Huey's spray mist then allowing it to dry. Then, I layered it on some soft blue cardstock from Bazzil. 
I layered on some gold washi tape (to pull out the gold in the photo) then added some May Arts glitter ribbon. 
Finished off with a stamped sentiment from My Favorite Things, some jute twine tied in a bow, and a bit of bling.
Have a great evening!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the glitter and the dyed doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card turned out very pretty and I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete