Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Have a Nice Journey

Good morning! Just a catch up card today - one that I briefly shared a photograph of for the Contender's Blog Hop, then never posted the details!
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the sailboat silhouette, and Lil' Inker Cloud Dies as well as My Creative Time Cloud dies to get all 3 sizes of clouds. I cut all the die cut shapes with DCWV glitter paper.
Pattern papers are all from Glitz Designs "Yours Truly" 6x6 paper pad (you can find it at SPS HERE for a great price right now!)
Added a sentiment on the bottom from Unity Stamp Co with PTI Pure Poppy Ink.
I used foam adhesive to attach the clouds and boat, after adding some machine stitching to some of the layers. 
Finished off with some jute twine and a PTI heart shaped button.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fabulous day!

3 comments: