Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday - 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Hello! I think I must be getting better at this - because I think I set a record for how long this card took! Although...I started two times, messed up, threw what I had started away, and started again - so maybe that balances out my final fast time on this! Anyway - this is for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge
This was the color inspiration this time around:

And here is how much time I had left on my 10 minute timer this time around! YAY me!
Since the sponsor this time around is Lawn Fawn - I decided to pull out my one and only set of Lawn Fawn stamps for the challenge - the chevron borders. I stamped the narrow one twice, and the thicker one once - using my brand new My Favorite Things inks - which are AMAZING! LOVE the vibrant colors and great coverage!
Added a MFT sentiment on the top, a bit of jute twine, and some bling:
Finished off by mounting it on a kraft card base with foam adhesive.  
I am also linking this up with the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!!!


9 comments:

  1. Heather, I LOVE your card! The design is stunning, and all the different elements look wonderful together!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I really hope we'll see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Awesome!

    Amanda
    www.lovejoypaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Heather, I love the colors & the chevron!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the fun design, and the bright shades you chose. I am so glad you joined the Craft Dash this week, and I hope we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather ~ WOW! I am beyond impressed! Not only the time frame but how it turned out! The colors are so perfect together and I just LOVE the chevron stamps! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so fun and cheerful, Heather! The chevrons are so happy- I can see why this would be the first (and only, thus far) set you own of Lawn Fawn! Great job on this color palette!

    Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hopefully I'll see you for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so bright and cheerful! Love it!
    Congrats on being Moxie Fabber of the Week too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! amazing creation!

    Thanks for playing with us at 10 Min craft dash!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete