Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Girl - Runway Challenge

Good morning! Just quickly sharing my entry for the current Runway Inspired Challenge:
Here is this the photo inspiration:


I used some Bazzil card stock to heat emboss a My Favorite Things sentiment stamp in black, and silver Zing embossing powder. 
Added a touch of Studio Calico bling and matted in black cardstock.
The white background is PTI rustic white card stock that I used my PTI Linen IP on - the pictures don't show the texture very well - but it's there! I then attached that panel with foam adhesive to the cardbase.
Super simple! Thanks for dropping by - have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors and sparkle.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ Oh so COOL! LOVE the card and so PERFECT! WOW! Totally fits the picture ~ IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so good. perfect execution and overall great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! I love your take on the inspiration. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bling! This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORE this, Heather! Thanks so much for playing with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete