Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another 10 Minute Dash Card!

Good morning! Thought I would quickly pop in and share the card I made for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge:
These were the colors to use for inspiration:

And...I really made it with not a minute to spare! Talk about getting the adrenalin pumping!!! This is the time I had left when I finished:
I used my Paper Smooches Duo Die to cut the frame shape, then stamped the gift and bow from Paper Smooches Hullabaloo set, lightly coloring it with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Party Posse.
I attached the outer frame with foam adhesive, and the inner portion directly onto the card base. Also covered the gift with Glossy Accents, and attached a couple green pearls under the sentiment.
My pattern paper is from Crate Paper's Party Day 6x6 paper pad - with a bit of distress inking on the edges. Finished off with some Studio Calico wood veneer stars, some jute twine, and an October Afternoon button. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great Saturday! Just in case you are interested - check out my for sale tab along the top (or click HERE)! LOTS of stamps for sale - and I listed them cheap too!

5 comments:

  1. Love this color trio !! Awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frame & glossy pressie Heather - fab design too :)
    So glad you could join in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - I love this card! The sheet music paper looks awesome with everything you've done.
    Thanks for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I like that music paper and star wood veneers! (I've been meaning to get some of those, but I need to use the other designs I have first!)

    Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Heather. I hope to see you for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete