Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch - Skip a Beat

Hello! One other challenge card I wanted to get posted before I ran out of time! This is for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge:
Here is the sketch for the week:


I layered several different My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads together, inking the edges of each layer, and added some lace trim, jute twine, and a button on the left side.
The center frame was cut with a couple of Spellbinder's Dies, and I stamped the sentiment and the heart beat in the the soft pink from the January Unity Kit of the Month. Finished off with some faux stitching around the outer edges.
Thanks for stopping by today! I took fewer pictures of this one - so it is a short and sweet post!

6 comments:

  1. Heather, this is just beautiful! I love your design with the focus on the sentiment and the pretty papers you used.



    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a card with this same sketch! But alas I won't be posting it until tomorrow for SPS! Love that saying and the heartbeat stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is the sweetest card..luv it! stop by my blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning my giveaway!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/02/grateful.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card with that heartbeat behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete