Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Itty Bitty Baby Elephant Cards

So...I have one more entry for the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! When I made my other set (you can see them HERE) I cut both halves of the paper - so I of course had to make these into cards as well! 
I used the same My Mind's Eye cardstock for the little card bases. These are also 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches square. 
I stamped that cute Paper Smooches elephant image 3 times on Copic Blending Cardstock, colored it in with Copic markers, then cut it out by hand.
I stamped the sentiment in gray ink on each of the bitty cards, and added a row of pearls along the bottom.
Attached the elephants with foam adhesive for a tiny bit of dimension. 
Finished off with a bit of Baker's Twine tied across the top.
Ahhh...these make me so happy with their itty bitty cuteness! 
Thanks again for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. So Stinkin' adorable, love these !! Love the image, I also love the pearls and how the edges are embossed !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are completely ADORABLE! I love everything about them: the image, your coloring, the background, the twine, the pearls... LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute...love those sweet little elephants!!Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the itty bitty cuteness! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Precious!!Darling image & Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete