Monday, December 31, 2012

Year Wrap Up Post #3 - Guy and Girl Card!

My next post to share today, is another couple of cards that I have had finished for quite a while as well - and sadly just never got around to posting! They are using some of my favorite My Creative Time Stamps and Dies! SOOOO fun and cute! Here is the first one - the guy card:
For both cards, I used the Tag Dies to cut a background shape. Then I used What's Growing On stamp and Die set to embellish. 
My pattern papers are all from a Studio Calico 6x6 paper pad. (Been so long I can't remember which one right now! Sorry!)
I used my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder to emboss the background, then inked the white edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. The sentiment is stamped with some PTI ink. The mustaches are attached with foam adhesive, and I added a jute twine bow at the top.
And here is the second one - the girl version!
Same Tag Dies, and same stamp and die set - only I cut out the glasses instead of the mustaches. 
The papers are from the same Studio Calico 6x6 paper pad, and the sentiment is also stamped with PTI ink - just a different color.
The glasses are attached with some teeny tiny foam adhesive dots I had in my stash, and I finished off this one with a crinkle ribbon bow, and a tiny bit of jute twine with an October Afternoon button.
There you go! A couple of fun cards, that for no particular reason hadn't had their turn to get posted!


3 comments:

  1. Both are super cute...love the patterned papers on the dies!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I like the way you laid both of those cards out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun cards, Heather! I am off to check out those spectacle dies. I may NEED those! ;)

    ReplyDelete