Monday, November 12, 2012

Merry Christmas Trees - and WINNER!!!

Hi there! I am having so much fun with the beautiful new release from My Craft Spot! I love Christmas, and all the sentiments are as beautiful as can be. So...I was inspired to put together another card to share, using one of the newly released stamp sets!! Here it is:
I used a sentiment from this set (available HERE at My Craft Spot):


All my card elements were cut using my Silhouette Cameo, and a file from the Silhouette store.
I used a combination of older pattern papers from October Afternoon, and My Mind's Eye.
The trees are attached with foam adhesive for dimension, as well as the main scallop image. I also inked the edges of all my cuts with Tim Holtz distress ink.
Added some brown jute twine (also available HERE at My Craft Spot), and a couple of stick on pearls under the sentiment.
And now...want to know the lucky winner of the Joy to the World set from the release hop on Saturday? Random.org helped me pick a number:
Which means the winner is: 
CONGRATULATIONS Barb!!! Make sure and send me an email at housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com with your mailing info so I can pass it on to Kimberly and she can drop that in the mail for you! Again - congratulations!!!

And I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas preparations! If you need some wonderful Christmas and winter sentiments, make sure and check out the wonderful new release from My Craft Spot! Thanks for stopping by to see me today!

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Might have to scrap lift this one :)
    TFS and congrats to your winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the colours and the paper you chose!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card, I especailly love the colors in the papers you used.
    Congrats to Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Barb! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Barb! Thanks for all of the fabulous projects you shared last week Heather - you are amazingly talented! I love your beautiful card! The trees match the background paper perfectly!

    Hugs,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Barb!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather ~ Oh this is sooo PRETTY!! What a GREAT way to make trees!! LOVE it!! Thanks for the idea!! I must say the papers are so non traditional and I ADORE that!! Now if I could just think that way! LOL! You creations are always so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for all the congratulations ladies and thank-you Heather for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it, very kind of you. So glad to have won and will e-mail you right away!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete