Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #77 - You are so beautiful...


Yikes! I'm flying this morning to get this posted before I leave for the day! This is for this weeks MFT Getting Sketchy #77:
And here is this weeks sketch:

I used the free stamp set I got with my last order... 
...and some paper from October Afternoon. 
Added a bit of bling, and some black ribbon from Ribbon Carousel... 
And fin ished with a bit of faux stitching! Super quick - super simple! Just what I needed today!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and I think the colors/patterns you chose with the black just is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love the sentiment and the papers! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Heather! What a wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and gorgeous papers sweetie! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete