Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some Scrapbook Layouts for NSD and Basic Grey


Hi there! I'm here to post a few scrapbook layouts for the National Scrapbook Day Challenges over at Basic Grey - fortunately they were still open for the week, since I was finishing my last day in Hawaii, then traveling home on NSD - so I missed out on a lot of the fun. Not that I would give up our incredible vacation for anything! Haha! 

Anyway, this first one is for the Mixed Title Font Challenge. Pretty self explanatory!


The next one is for the Shape Challenge - to use a shape other than a rectangle or square:


The I have one for two of the challenges - The Hero Arts + Basic Grey Challenge, and the Basic Grey + Coordinations Challenge.


Next up is for the Layers Challenge - a layout with Multiple layers:


And finally, the Vintage Basic Grey Challenge - I used papers from what I think was my first ever stack of Basic Grey Paper - Urban Prairie:


Well - we'll see if I get any more of the challenges done - but at least for now I have these posted before the deadline! Have a beautiful evening!!!

1 comment:

  1. They are all just wonderful! I love all the distressed edges! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete