Saturday, May 26, 2012

Market Street Paint the Town Color Challenge - with Paint Spatters!


Good morning! I am combining two challenges this morning - the Market Street Stamps May Paint the Town Color Challenge, and the Moxie Fab Paint Spatter Technique Challenge. Here is what I made:
And here is the color combination - so pretty, don't you think?


I used the "Riding By" set by Market Street stamps for the bike - which I stamped on the card, then on scrap paper to cut out and mask the bike image. Then I added the spatters using some October Afternoon sprinklers. 
After I removed the mask, I used Copics to lightly color in the bike, then added a strip of paper from Basic Grey's new What's Up 6x6 paper pad. 
Rounded the top corner and stamped the sentiment, then added a couple of stick on pearls and a bit of Papertrey Ink button twine to finish it off. 
Hope you are having a great holiday weekend! Have a beautiful day!



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. That bicycle image is fabulous. I loved the added paint splatters. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the pattern paper you used, and the splatters are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I think this turned out PERFECT! I love the whole design of this card! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bike stamp...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I really love the pink blotches! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card...love how you did the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete