Monday, April 2, 2012

MFT #65 and Play Date Cafe Color Splash


Well...seem to be struggling with the Mojo today. Not really happy with how this turned out, but at this point I  don't have any better ideas, and at least it's done! Maybe tomorrow will be better! Just don't have time to make it any better before the challenges it is for are due. Anyway, this is for this weeks My Favorite Things Getting Sketchy #65, and the Playdate Cafe Color Splash Challenge.
Here is the sketch:

And here is the color picture:


I layered some papers together from my stash, stamped the Pure Innocence image, and colored it a bit with some Copics. The sentiment is stamped on brown paper with PTI white ink. 
Inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz distress ink, and tucked a little heart shaped doily in there. 
So...I promise I will be back tomorrow with something better...some sneaky peeks for the new Peachy Keen releases! They are super cute and fun as always!!! I have had these waiting to share for a bit now, and can't wait to show you! 


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!!

    Hugs,

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon this is a rootin' tootin' amazing card!!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie card - and adorable sentiment. Thank you so much for giving the splash a go at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Heather, it's really cute! I love the unexpected pairing of a doily and some damask with a rootin tootin little cow girl!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at THe Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete