Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Super Quick Peachy Card!


Good morning! I had forgotten that I didn't post this here on my blog yet! I made this for the Peachy Release Party on Saturday morning - and finished it just in time to post there - but not here! I literally put this card together in less than 10 minutes! Gotta love a quick card!
I used a 6x6 Echo Park Paper pad from my stash, stamped an image from the brand new Peachy Keen release on pattern paper, and simply highlighted it with a bit of white gel pen. 
Used up some scrap pieces of paper, added a touch of ribbon, and pop-dotted a layer for some dimension - and done! Super easy!
Thanks for stopping by this morning! Hope you have a sweet day - and remember to bloom where you're planted!!!



4 comments:

  1. I seriously love how perfect this looks just stamped but with a little bit of white accenting on the eyes and cheeks. SO cute!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love it when something comes together quick and easy. Love the colors and the little gnome is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute colors!! I love this idea, I might have to scrap lift it ;0)
    Gorgeous card!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Heather! You are genius in design! Holy Cow!!!

    ReplyDelete