Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #53

Good Afternoon! Just popping in real quickly with a card I made for the My Favorite Things Getting Sketch Challenge #53 (Oops...missed the deadline - it was at noon! Should have uploaded it this morning!). You can find the info HERE. Here is my take, using one of the Pure Innocence line:
And here is the sketch:


I used my Creative Memories circle cutter (that I have had forever!) to cut all the circles, stamped the image, colored her with copics, and inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.
All paper is My Minds Eye, except the kraft cardstock which is Recollections, the banner on the bottom is handcut, and I put a bit of Baker's twine on it. I colored on the twine with a copic to tone down the white and make it a little more vintage looking. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the splash of yellow and great background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love all the colors, patterns, and layers!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. leaving love here, too! this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these stamps, adorable. Great job on the card, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I just love all of the artwork you did. I really like that background paper too. It's just perfect with everything!

    ReplyDelete