Tuesday, January 3, 2012

EXCITING news - I'm part of the 2012 Peachy Keen Design Team!!!

Good evening!!! I think this has been one of the hardest secrets to keep - but I am very excited (and so very honored) to be able to share with you that I get to join the Peachy Keen Stamp 2012 Design Team!!! I am so amazed to be able to join all these lovely talented ladies - and still can't believe that I was selected! With all the amazing Peachy talent out there, I really didn't think I stood a chance - but I am over the moon excited to have this opportunity!!! Here are links to the rest of the Design Team - I would highly recommend clicking along and checking them out - they are all SOOO amazing!!!


 And...I just had to pull out my Peachy Keen stamps to make something to celebrate this occassion! And I just so happened to need a birthday card for my nephew who is turning 2 today as well! So here is what I came up with:
I used B is for Boysfor the lion and the oval (embossed with my Cuttlebug), and put him on an Action Wobble! Those are so much fun - especially for kids cards! Here are a couple shots of him in action: 


All paper is from an Authentique 6x6 paper pad, edges are all inked with Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo, sentiment is from Pink by Design, and the ribbon is from my stash, but just looked right for this card! 
The face came from two different Peachy sets: I used the eyes from this set:


And the nose, mouth, and whiskers are from this set:


Thanks SOOOO much for stopping by to see me today! I can't wait to spend this year bringing you lots of Peachy goodness!

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Cute lion b-day card;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your card is too stinkin cute!! I just love that your lion wobbles..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute!! Congratulations Heather! I look forward to working with you and Peachifying everything! ~Hugs!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your card is too cute....I love the wobble!! I look forward to getting to work with you on the Peachy Keen Stamps DT this year.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Heather!!! So excited for you! Looking forward to all of your Peachy inspiration! Have lots of fun...you deserve it!!!

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is ADORABLE!!! And congratulations I am so excited to get to work with you! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card tuned out so cute! Congratulations! I am so excited to work with you this year! {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on joining the team!!! I look forward to seeing more of your creations. The lion card is sooooooo darn cute! The way you made it wobble and using the combo of face features is talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather,
    I just love your lion card and I especially love how you photographed it! A-Dorable!! Congratulations on the PKS DT!!! I just found you on the PK Connection and I love your creations!! I am really looking forward to working with you!
    hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Congratulations! I know you would be a designer for them sooner or later. You highlight their products perfectly! There is only one thing that could be bad about it. I have already ordered 8 sets looking at your cards. Now I will have to have them all! Hee! Hee! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what clever things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! You are really talented and deserve it. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lion is absolutely adorable!! Congrats on making the PKS DT... what an exciting opportunity!! You did a great job during your guest designer week so I am not surprised you were picked. I look forward to seeing more of your Peachy projects. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness that lion is just too cute! I a, so vert excited to be working with you this year! Congrats congrats congrats congrats!!!!

    Hugs!
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS!!! That is WONDERFUL news!! And this card--TOOOO cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE that he spins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First this card is so CUTE! And CONGRATS I am so excited to get to work with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coongrats and love your work so understand why they picked you! Your work rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! And your card is just adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card!! That lion looks like Alex The Lion from the Madagascar movie. Super cute!! So glad to be on the DT with you!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Heather, THank you so much for your enthusiasm and for bringing your excitement and talent to our team! Looking forward to 2012! BIG HUGS and WELCOME TO THE PEACHY FAMILY!
    :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well Heather, your projects are all brilliant so to me it's a no brainer in PK picking you! Congratulations! Hugs Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just stopping by to say Hi- Enjoy your work and it will be fun to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Yay!! I'm so excited for you (and me to hee hee) I look foward to getting to work with you on the PK DT!! I'm now a follower! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete