Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday card - and Mojo Monday sketch

Good morning! I meant to post this yesterday, but the day got away from me! I already missed one of the challenges I made it for, but that's okay...just don't want to miss the other one too! The one I am in time for is the Mojo Monday sketch. Here is my card:


And here is the sketch:


Here is a close up of the flower. I used my Cricut and Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge to cut out the flower, added some leaves with the Martha Stewart branch punch, and a PTI button and twine in the center.


The stamp is from one of my first sets by Unity Stamp Company. I added a bit of copic coloring on it as well. Layered my pattern paper, added a doily, and finished off with a stick on pearl.


Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back here soon!


2 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful! I love the banner shape behind all the layers. That punch of black is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete