Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rainbow Tulle

Had this hiding in my file, and realized that I had never posted it! So...here it is! This is another card I made for the Papercrafts Connection's last submission call - for rainbows! I used tulle in rainbow colors, punched a slit in the tip center of the card, wound the colors through, and tied them in a bow at the bottom. I can't say that I was thrilled with how it came out anyway - didn't quite work out as well as I had it planned in my head! The biggest problem is that there is NO way that it will EVER fit in an envelope!!! So, this will probably end up being more of a gift tag or something!

And, just a friendly reminder, my blogiversary is next week, and I am planning a short blog hop here, with lots of giveaways, and also might do a little something on my Facebook page - so...you might want to go "like" my page there so you don't miss anything!


Hope your day is a great one!!!


3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Love all the tulle:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute i really love by tour brilliant work...

    Business Gift Cards

    Hotel key Card

    ReplyDelete