Monday, October 31, 2011

Love you a Latte!

So, my husband is a COMPLETE coffee addict, and when Cricut came out with the cartridge Love You a Latte, I knew I had to have it eventually. I have been stalking it and waiting to be able to get it, and to be able to get a good deal on it - since late spring! The time finally came last week, so I broke it open and made a card for my hubby - to let him know how much I love him!


It is pretty simple! I just made a 5x5 card base, cut all the layers out at 5 inches, ran them all through my Cuttlebug with my PTI linen impression plate, and added some stitching and doodling to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful week!


5 comments:

  1. what a pretty love card, I'm sure you hubs will love it! I love the warm coffee colors too :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Heather !! I'm thinking I may have to find this cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! I want that cart so bad, but cricut.com has been out for weeks now. I guess I am gonna have to start looking harder for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you were able to get the cart. Great card! Love the detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete