Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My daughter's 7th birthday card!!!

Wow...it is hard to believe how the time flies! Yesterday we celebrated my baby's 7th birthday! I still feel like a new mom in so many ways, but she is growing up so fast!!! I asked her yesterday how she got so grown up, and she said: "It took years and years!" Hmmm..."How many years?" I asked. "About 20" she replied! Made me laugh! She figured it out after a few seconds though, and then laughed hysterically - she has the BEST belly laugh ever! Always has! Love her bunches! Here is a picture of her with her birthday flowers from Daddy - isn't she the cutest?



Anyway, here is the card I made for her:


Her current favorite color is orange (it changes every few days!), so I had to use some orange, and some of her other recent favorite colors! I used Birthday Bash for the bear and wagon, and Create a Critter for the sunshine. Added some Peachy Keen faces, and faux stitching. The grass along the bottom I just hand cut with my scissors - a little tedious, but worth it! I love the effect!


And...I had to put the sunshine on an action wobble! They are just so much fun!


You can also see a little better in this picture, I pop-dotted the bear from the background as well.


I am also entering this in two challenges: Peachy Keen's LFIF Sunshine challenge, and the interactive element weekly challenge over on the Cricut Circle Blog.

Thanks for stopping by! And Happy Birthday to my sweet Amy!!! 



3 comments:

  1. So Sweet! Send her Birthday Wishes!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love how you used the action wobble =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, Your card is adorable, I love the action! Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! I'm so happy that you created with us for this challenge at PKS LFIF!

    ReplyDelete