Monday, August 29, 2011

If friends were flowers...I'd pick you!

Hello! I almost didn't make it, but really wanted to enter this weeks Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge - to use Straight from the Nest. I also added some faux stitching around the edges, which makes it qualify for the Sew Much Fun challenge over at My Craft Spot. Here is the card I made:


I used (of course!) Straight from the Nest, and my Scrappy Mom's stamps for the sentiment. I love this quote!!!


The flowers are the border feature on this cartridge, and I inked the edges, added a rhinestone center, and pop-dotted them from the card.


Inked the edges of the card, rounded two of the corners, and added a Baker's Twine bow to finish it off!





9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card so bright and cheery I also love the sentiment you used. Great job on the challenge at My Craft Spot...thanks for joining in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - soooo pretty! I love the bright fun colors and bling. Thank you for joining us at Scappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card! I love the flowers and that is one of my favorite sayings!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the paper choices! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great BG paper and the lil flowers are too cute !! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Heather! Pretty paper and the gems really add to the flowers! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! The inking is lovely and your cloud paper is just perfect with this!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather, this is a lovely card and I hope you don't mind that I'm featuring it in my Fantabulous Friday post on Fantabulous Cricut tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete