Saturday, July 30, 2011

Design Team Birthday Blog Hop!

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Today’s post is the card that I’ve provided to my design team for the Design Team Birthday Blog Hop 7/30-7/31.

I’m sure you’re all familiar with a standard blog hop - a long list of blogs, and you hop from one to the other leaving comments...

Well, this one has a twist. This should be a super efficient hop for you, the hopper...

We’re linking up design team blogs instead of the individual bloggers blogs...

So you only have to make 11 hops, and you’ll get to see 57 cards!

If you’re interested, go directly to the start at: http://vintageheartfeltdesigns​.blogspot.com/
There is some great blog candy to be had!!!

Here’s my card! I hope you hop along with us!
Thanks!


For this card, I used a cute rainbow stamp from Unity Stamp Company. I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I cut it out (very carefully!), and covered it with Glossy Accents. Glued it down onto my plain white cardstock card, added a sentiment from My Creative Time stamps, and some ribbon.

This is actually the other card I made to submit to the publication call from Papercrafts magazine - it was a sketch challenge. Again, it was my first try, so I am not disappointed - I just had to at least try! I always tell my girls, you never know unless you try!

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the hop!!!

5 comments:

  1. So colorful sweetie....this made me smile today! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, I love your card. Thanks so much for participating in the event.
    TFS
    Dee:)
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card! So bright and fun and you can't help but smile when you look at it:):) Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun design! I'm surprised this card wasn't accepted, but definitely keep submitting--you are super talented!

    ReplyDelete