Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My daughter's Birthday card!!!

Just a quick post today to share the birthday card I made for my daughter's 8th birthday today (who thinks its funny to tell me that now that she will be 8, she is halfway to driving!!! Eeek!!!)!!! She wanted a "Tangled" birthday, and since I didn't have anything for that, I had to get creative! I looked online and found some printable coloring pages...shrunk them down, colored with my Prismacolor Pencils, added a stamped sentiment, some Baker's Twine, and a bit of bling, and voila! Tangled birthday card!!! Can't wait to see her face when she sees it! Happy Birthday my sweet Katie girl!!!


7 comments:

  1. Your daughter will love it - It's tangled an purple and has rhinestones! Great card for an 8 year old little girl-baker's twine is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the card. My oldest daughter just turned 4 in April and she had a Tangled party. Your daughter is going to love it!!!: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love it...I'm sure she will too!!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute...both my girls love Tangled.... thank you for the inspiration sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather,
    Love this card, you did an awesome job! Congrats on making the Design Team, looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very Cute:) My friend did tangled for her daughter bday:) I drew a wanted poster for her of Flynn Rider. So they could play a version of pin the tail but it was stick the frying pan LOL:)

    expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete