Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got a busy day today - so I just thought I would quickly share this little card that I hadn't gotten around to posting. You ever have one of those projects that you don't really care for that much when you are finished...but you can't think of anything else to do to fix them? This was one of those for me...oh well! Can't win them all! I think it just didn't come out like I was picturing in my head.

I used some Unity Stamps for the stars and sentiment. For the card, I rounded the edges off of two pieces of cardstock, scored the front piece, and attached them with brads. Added some patterned paper, some doodling, and a bit of sheer ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this card! Looks like a winner to me- and I really like all the doodles around the edges! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my such a cute lil' card...love it sweetie !:) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete