Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Cards for Mom and Mom-in-law...

Good morning! I didn't want to post these before Mother's Day, and take a chance on someone seeing them that shouldn't have! But here are the cards I made for my Mom, and my husbands Mom. The first one is for my Mom - she LOVES sheep, could you tell? And my Mom-in-law is particularly fond of flowers! I am also entering this in the Thankful Thursday Challenge over at Crazy About Cricut: Mother's Day Theme.

I used Spring Holiday Cards cartridge for both of these cards, and a sentiment from Emma's My Creative Time stamps. Added some sheer ribbon to the first one, some crinkle ribbon to the second one, and LOTS of faux stitching. The flowers also have a Peachy Face added to them!




2 comments:

  1. great cards! I may have to pick up that cart!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the PKS faces. Adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete