Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a Spring thing!!!

Yep...it is about time for Spring to get here! So...I made a happy card for a couple of challenges! This card is for both the Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time which was to use Walk in My Garden and include flowers, and the Peachy Keen LFIF challenge to make a Spring gift, and include Peachy Keen faces.

The watering can and the flowers all came from the Walk in my Garden cartridge, and then I couldn't resist using that cute little "cal-a-pit-er" (as my daughters call them!) from Pooh and Friends cartridge. Isn't he the cutest? Then I inked everthing, added Peachy Keen faces, some doodling here and there, pop dotted all the flowers, added a sentiment from Pink by Design, and finished off with a little Baker's Twine bow.



13 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I love it and I love this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! I love all the peachy faces. It is perfect for both challenges! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love all your details! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so beatiful,great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute.love all the colors on this card and the stiching.cute faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the bleeding hearts. They add such a dramatic effect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that is adorable! Awesome joB! Thanks for playing with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!! I love it love it love it!!!!!

    Thanks for participating over at My Creative Time!

    Design Team Member, Abby

    ReplyDelete